SysNet’s FAA work involves related agencies such as the Dept of Defense, Air Force and other DoD branches, and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
Astronautics Corp. of America
JANUS Research Group
The SEMCON Group
- Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA)
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Air Traffic Control Association
- Government Freelance Exchange (GovFlex)
- IQ Exchange (IQX)
- Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce
- Potomac Officers Club
- Small Emerging Contractor Advisory Forum (SECAF)
- Washington Business Journal
- Washington Technology
* SysNet is now an authorized cybersecurity certifications trainer, teamed with cybersecurity expert training and certification company, (ISC)2, authorizing SysNet to train on behalf of, and in coordination with (ISC)2 team. (ISC)2 is excited to coordinate with SysNet offering a special incentive for CISSP and CCSP students to help drive their training. Now through December 31, 2021, students who purchase our Official (ISC)2 team CISSP or CCSP Training will receive free access to three (ISC)2 Professional Development Institute (PDI) courses. That’s a special value of $240 USD!