SysNet Technologies, Inc. (SysNet) is a leader in providing invaluable cybersecurity/Information System Security (ISS) services to federal customers. SysNet has an extensive history of successfully providing the depth and breadth of cybersecurity and information assurance (IA) services in compliance with Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) requirements.
SysNet attributes and expertise include the following:
- SysCIP® (SysNet Technologies CIP methodology) = comprehensive and highly successful
- Small Business, Stable & Growing
- 97-99% Performance Rating for over 18 years; founded in 1999
- Security Authorization and FISMA Compliance According to NIST RMF and STIGs
- 24 x 7 x 365 Cyber Operations (system monitoring)
- Assessment & Authorization (A&A) of Systems
- Veteran Employment Emphasis
- Expert in Use of Risk Assessment and Advanced Analytics Tools and Methodologies
- Facility Clearance and Cleared Staff
- Nationwide Travel Experience Performing RMF services.